AMDA - The Society for PALTC Medicine | July 5
- JAMDA: Telemedicine vs Face-to-Face for Nursing Home Residents With Acute Presentations: A Noninferiority Study
- JAMDA: The 21st Century Cures Act Information Blocking Rule in Post-Acute Long-Term Care
- JAMDA: Balance Confidence Modulates the Association of Gait Speed With Falls in Older Fallers: A Prospective Cohort Study
- JAMDA: Inflammatory Biomarkers in Older Women With Obesity, Sarcopenia, and Sarcopenic Obesity
- JAMDA: A Tale of 2 Assessments: Concordance Across the Minimum Data Set and Preadmission Screening and Resident Review Assessments in Recording Mental Health Diagnoses
- What Will Cuts to Medicare Advantage Payments Do to Enrollment?
- Estimating the global mortality rate following the COVID-19 pandemic until 2032
- Reducing Disparities in Paxlovid Uptake: The Role of Pharmacies and Pharmacists
Research Reports/White Papers
- 3 in 5 healthcare workers now optimistic about future: study
- Dollars spent on HCBS go further than those spent on nursing homes, study finds
- Disparities in COVID-19 Disease Incidence by Income and Vaccination Coverage — 81 Communities, Los Angeles, California, July 2020–September 2021
- CMS Makes More Nursing Home Performance, Ownership Data Public in Latest Transparency Push
- 6 keys to protecting workers from the next public health emergency: experts
- Nursing homes miss out on workers as green card process slows
- Our Health Systems Aren't Ready for the Full Approval of Lecanemab
- What Do We Know About the EU.1.1 COVID Variant?
- Global COVID markers show few hot spots as XBB.1.16 overtakes XBB.1.5
- Beyond flu shots: Older Americans to access more vaccines than ever. Will they take them?
- Western U.S. Nursing Homes Inadequately Prepared for Wildfire Risk, Need Better Oversight