AMDA - The Society for PALTC Medicine | February 22
- MMWR Vital Signs: Health Disparities in Hemodialysis-Associated Staphylococcus aureus Bloodstream Infections — United States, 2017–2020
- JAMDA: National Early Warning Scores Following Emergency Hospital Transfer: Implications for Care Home Residents
- JAMDA: Exercise Guidelines to Counteract Physical Deconditioning in Long-Term Care Facilities: What to Do and How to Do It?
- JAMDA: Relationship Between Physical Symptoms and Loneliness in Patients With Heart Failure: The Serial Mediating Roles of Activities of Daily Living and Social Isolation
- JAMDA: Care Home Residency and Its Association With Ambulance Service Workload
- JAMDA: Socioeconomic and Ethnic Inequalities in the Progress of Multimorbidity and the Role of Health Behaviors
- Social Frailty Index: Development and validation of an index of social attributes predictive of mortality in older adults
- Nursing Home Reform in the Context of National Long-Term Care Services and Policy: The Devil in the Details of the National Academies Report
- Antipsychotic Medication Use Among Older Adults Following Infection-Related Hospitalization
- Past SARS-CoV-2 infection protection against re-infection: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Association between calcium and vitamin D in geriatric patients hospitalized for Covid-19: Results from the GERIA-COVID study
Research Reports/White Paper
- Immigration, the Long-Term Care Workforce, and Elder Outcomes in the U.S.
- COVID-19 survivors may have higher risk of developing diabetes
- Long COVID or Functional Neurological Disorder? — Neurologic symptoms in long COVID insufficiently studied, systematic review suggests
- Cutting Calories Could Slow the Pace of Aging: Study
- Campaign aims to change narrative, attract talent to long-term care
- Nursing homes lagging on COVID-19 booster shots, CMS finds
- CNAs to the rescue in senior living?
- Death Literacy Among Healthcare Professionals Is Dismal
- Rise in fungal infections raising public health red flag