AMDA - The Society for PALTC Medicine | December 8
COMMERCIAL: COVID-19 Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: FDA Actively Working to Investigate, Address Potential Impacts of Omicron Variant; Urges Vaccination and Boosters
- Booster poster now available for free download!
- CDC Health Advisory: New SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern Identified: Omicron (B.1.1.529) Variant
- CDC: First Confirmed Case of Omicron Variant Detected in the United States: Key Messages and Talking Points
- CDC: What You Need to Know About Variants
- CMS: Enforcement of Vaccine Requirement for Staff in Medicare- and Medicaid-certified Providers and Suppliers is Suspended so Long as Court Ordered Injunctions Remain in Effect
- Immunogenicity of Extended mRNA SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Dosing Intervals
- Comparative Effectiveness of BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273 Vaccines in U.S. Veterans
- Beyond Omicron: what’s next for COVID’s viral evolution
Research Reports/White Papers
- CDC COCA: Molecular Approaches for Clinical and Public Health Applications to Detect Influenza and SARS-CoV-2 Viruses. Thursday, December 9, 2021, 2:00–3:00 PM ET.
- Regeneron warns its antibody drug may be less potent versus omicron
- Yearly flu vaccination does not affect SNF resident mortality in large Medicare study
- Why Top Virologist Is Concerned About Omicron
- Flu season ramping up with variant identified as dangerous to older adults: CDC
- Prior Infection Is Little Defense Against Virus Variant, Scientists Say
- CMS Suspends Vaccine Mandate, Appeals Court Injunctions
- Fauci says early reports encouraging about omicron variant
- Is It Time to Change the Definition of ‘Fully Vaccinated’?
- Congress takes first step toward dulling 2022 Medicare cuts